poniedziałek, 6 września 2010

the man i'm going to marry



the man i'm going to marry:
- loves drum&bass music
- likes big headphones
- likes to play PC games with me
- loves eating everything what I made in the kitchen
- dances when he has a good mood, but only when we are alone in the house
- loves dogs
- makes me breakfast on sunday mornings
- will buy me a turtle, because it eats spiders (i'm really scared of spiders)
- changes into the spider- killer when some spider appears somewhere around
- hugs me at cold nights
- tells me that i'm the sweetest girl in the whole world
- tells me that i'm the largest treasure in his life
- likes to better stay with me at home and spend evening together than go out with friends
- has romantic soul but he'd never admit it

I love him.
He loves me.
I know it not because he says it 10 times a day but I know it because I can feel it everyday.
I miss him.
He misses me.
It hurts but time when we can be together is the best time in our lives.

2 komentarze:

  1. :):):)
    PS: te cholerne pająki...! ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ktoś musiał przejąć rolę mordercy pająków ^^ dobrze że nie muszę się wstydzić za mojego następcę :)

    słodkie z tym żółwiem, ale i tak nie przebije Kitka ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń